DM-TEC

Forums

Forum Home > Weapons > Decoys

BakonGuy
Site Owner

I've been trying to think of new and creative ways of decoy "weapons". Well I want the community to help, now that i've gotten forums on this site i'm hoping to use them for more things like this. Especially after I make the ModDB page. Anyways one idea I had was air freshener, you spray a zombie and the zombies then target that zombie, but they target it as just another player. So it's not like you spray it and every zombie goes after that one zombie.

--

-BakonGuy

August 5, 2009 at 1:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

xgermkill

great idea using zombies sense of smell. i think rocks,glass objects,and metal objects could be thrown somewere to distract the zombie, while the sirvivors run past. 

September 26, 2009 at 1:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BakonGuy
Site Owner

xgermkill at 01:56AM on Sep 26, 2009

great idea using zombies sense of smell. i think rocks,glass objects,and metal objects could be thrown somewere to distract the zombie, while the sirvivors run past. 

So you mean using the zombie's sence of curiosity? So they will react more torwards the environment? Sounds good to me, but could you tell me exactly what you had in mind if i'm wrong on what you mean?

--

-BakonGuy

September 30, 2009 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The-G-Man

Firstly, you need to base off what kind of infection are you talking about.

There are many kind of zombie infections and outbreaks, all of which are diffarant in a manner, this include the L4D Zombies which arent the slowminded zombies but fast-paced, mutated zombies.

there are the RE zombies, a Zombie that still makes the person slightly alive or 'awake' so that he/she will suffer from the infection, and many more.

After you specified what kind of Infection this is and to the fullest (Symptoms, duratation each symptom stage etc.) then you can figure out how to make the decoys work realisticly to the game and fitting.

March 25, 2010 at 2:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BakonGuy
Site Owner

Me and a friend are working on how the infection started/works/all that currently, if you have any suggestions please help :D.

--

-BakonGuy

April 29, 2010 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.